The sensory neurobiology lab at the IDiBE-UMH (http://www.idibe.es) is looking for a highly motivated and creative postdoctoral fellow to develop novel pharmaceutical agents for the treatment of chronic pain pathologies such as migraine, and to investigate the underlying mechanisms leading to the sex dimorphism that characterizes this human disease.
1. PhD in Pharmacology, Medicine, Biological Sciences and/or related field of study.
2. Skills in behavior assays in rodent pain models will be highly valuable.
3. Experience in PK-PD modelling will be valuable.
In the range of 24,000-28,000€ (+Social Security) according to the postdoctoral experience and qualifications of the candidate.
1. Cover letter indicating current and future research interests, and the available starting date.
2. Curriculum vitae (including the names and contact information of 2 references)
Please email this information as a single PDF file, to Dr. Antonio Ferrer (//aferrer [at] umh.es">aferrer [at] umh.es) or Dr. Asia Fernández (//asia.fernandez [at] umh.es">asia.fernandez [at] umh.es)