2nd SPLC-CRS Young Scientists Meeting
SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA, JANUARY 23, 2019
On behalf of the board of the SPLC-CRS Local Chapter, we are delighted to invite you to participate in the “2ndSPLC-CRS Young Scientists Meeting” that will take place on January 23, 2019 (morning schedule) at the School of Medicine of the University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
In this meeting, several awards will be assigned to the best oral and poster presentations to attend the 2019 CRS Annual Meeting (July 21-24, 2019, Valencia). Awards are sponsored by the international Controlled Release Society (CRS).
FORMAT OF THE MEETING
- Two talks from speakers invited by the organizing society
- Short students’ oral and poster presentations (guidelines will be specified later on)
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE AWARD
- Graduate (PhD) students;
- PhD holders (for less than 5 years);
- Candidates have to be members of the SPLC-CRS.
(you can become a member at http://www.splc-crs.org/join-us)
DEADLINES TO REMEMBER
- Abstracts submission: November 30, 2018.
- Abstracts acceptation as Oral or Poster Presentation: December 20, 2018