Oral Communications Guidelines
- Duration: 9 min split into 7 minutes for presenting and 2 minutes for questions.
- Presentations must be prepared in Powerpoint, other formats will not be supported.
- Presentations should be handed in at the Conference Office, the day of the conference between 8.30 an 8.50.
- Please name your powerpoint file using your surname.
- Use of personal computers will not be permitted.
- If you have videos or audio they must be embedded in the presentation and we strongly advise that you upload and test your presentation well before your slot in the Program.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Posters must be 100-120 x 85 cm (length x width) in size in order to fit on the panels provided.
- Panels will be numbered with the relevant poster number, as printed in the list of posters at the meeting Program.
- Poster will be positioned by delegates on Wednesday 23rd January between 8.30 and 8.50 am.
- Adhesive materials will be provided for delegates to attach these to the boards (please only use the materials provided).
- The poster session will take place from 11.00 to 11.30 (during the coffee break). The poster presenters should be available to answer questions to the poster evaluation Committee.
- The posters will be displayed during all the meeting and should be removed at 13.30 on the 23rd.