CRS Local Chapter Young Scientist Travel Grants to attend the 2020 CRS Annual Meeting (Las Vegas, June 27th - July 1st)
The CRS Local Chapter Young Scientist Travel Grants aims at promoting the connectivity between active CRS Local Chapters by providing travel grants to promising young scientists around the world to attend the CRS Annual Meetings.
In the XIII Spanish-Portuguese Conference on Controlled Drug Delivery, the best oral and poster presentations will be awarded with the CRS Local Chapter Young Scientist Travel Grants: a $1500 travel grant for each one (member of SPLC-CRS), to participate in the 2020 CRS Annual Meeting (Las Vegas, June 27th - July 1st). The grants are sponsored by the CRS.
(to be elegible, SPLC-CRS membership is mandatory) https://www.splc-crs.org/join-us
SPLC-CRS PhD Thesis Award
The selection of the best PhD thesis carried out by a student of the SPLC-CRS is now open.
Information to be submitted:
- PhD thesis (PDF format) and certificate supporting thesis defence between 1/10/2017 - 30/9/2019;
- CV (PDF format);
- 3-min pitch addressing the question: why should my thesis be awarded with the 2020 SPLC-CRS thesis prize?
Mail for submission and correspondence: SPLC.CRS2020@gmail.com
Submission deadline: extended until November 8th 2019
- Thesis defended between 1/10/2017 - 30/9/2019.
- Winner should register and attend the conference.
- Applicant must be a member of SPLC-CRS.