CRS Local Chapter Young Scientist Travel Grants to attend the 2022 CRS Annual Meeting (Montreal, Canada, July 11st - 15th)
The CRS Local Chapter Young Scientist Travel Grants aims at promoting the connectivity between active CRS Local Chapters by providing travel grants to promising young scientists around the world to attend the CRS Annual Meetings.
In the XIV Spanish-Portuguese Conference on Controlled Drug Delivery, the best oral and poster presentations will be awarded with the CRS Local Chapter Young Scientist Travel Grants: a $1500 travel grant for each one (member of SPLC-CRS), to participate in the 2022 CRS Annual Meeting (Montreal, Canada, July 11st – 15th). The grants are sponsored by the CRS.
(to be eligible, SPLC-CRS membership is mandatory) https://www.splc-crs.org/join-us
SPLC-CRS PhD Thesis Award Sponsored by Bial
The selection of the best PhD thesis carried out by a student of the SPLC-CRS is now open.
The thesis award consists of 600 € .
Information to be submitted:
- PhD thesis (PDF format) and certificate supporting thesis defence between 1/10/2019 – 30/9/2021;
- CV (PDF format);
- 3-min pitch addressing the question: why should my thesis be awarded with the 2022 SPLC-CRS thesis prize?
Submission deadline: November 5th, 2021
- Thesis defended between 1/10/2019 – 30/9/2021.
- Winner should register and attend the conference.
- Applicant must be a member of SPLC-CRS.