CRS Local Chapter Young Scientist Travel Grants to the 2018 CRS Annual Meeting (New York, July 22 - 24)
The CRS Local Chapter Young Scientist Travel Grants aims at promoting the connectivity between active CRS Local Chapters by providing travel grants to promising young scientists around the world to attend the CRS Annual Meetings.
In the XII Spanish-Portuguese Conference on Controlled Drug Delivery, the best oral and poster presentations will be awarded with the CRS Local Chapter Young Scientist Travel Grants: a $1500 travel grant for each one (member of SPLC-CRS), to participate in the 2018 CRS Annual Meeting (New York, July 22 - 24), sponsored by CRS - Controlled Release Society.
(to be elegible, SPLC-CRS membership is mandatory)
SPLC-CRS PhD Thesis Award (sponsored by EVONIK)
The selection of the best PhD thesis carried out by a student of the SPLC-CRS is now open.
Information to be submitted:
- PhD thesis (PDF format) and certificate supporting thesis defence between 1/10/2015 - 30/9/2017;
- CV (PDF format);
- 3-min pitch addressing the question: why should my thesis be awarded with the 2018 SPLC-CRS thesis prize?
Mail for submission and correspondence: SPLC.CRS2018@gmail.com
Submission deadline: 31/10/2017.
- Thesis defended between 1/10/2015 - 30/9/2017.
- Winner should register and attend the conference.
- Applicant must be a member of SPLC-CRS.